View Profile Will

16 Movie Reviews

Amazing collab. Shout-out to @DongffTK for making me laugh. that one got me

DongffTK responds:

thank you!

CANNOT get better than Doom metal and growly Mark Meer

history

6 Game Reviews

A solid thing, congrats on releasing!

Biggest think I've got to say is the harsh neon graphics plus the jarring movement of the camera hurt my eyes pretty quickly. The character kinda blends into the graphics too, adding to eye strain.

Canon

Nobody will beat my level! I am the games master! Muahahaha

41 Audio Reviews

PUH'IN ON DA REEEEEEEETZ

This is fun! Love the exploration of chords and odd melodies.

I did find it a little hard to follow, and my advice would be to work towards a stronger sense of direction in both writing and mixing.

Writing-wise, the song doesn't seem to move between states, e.g. loud/quiet, simple/complex, but kinda stays in a place of fun chaos. The chords also bounce around a little aimlessly. Once the drums started changing up in the second half I was really starting to get lost.

Mixing-wise, there's not really anything in front for us to focus on -- all the elements, especially the flute/keys and slap bass, are in the front competing for attention. If the flute is the main focus for a section, the slap bass can ride quieter in the back and still be fun.

Just my two cents -- and all those little issues come about because of the fun you're having and the interesting stuff you're exploring! Keep at it!

Burner98 responds:

Thank you very much for your comment, your criticism is much appreciated ! =]

~Burner

Love this

50 Art Reviews

*Shooting Stars meme*

Ooh, this one's cool

Cool to see it finished! Great work!

Digital artist, podcaster and musicman (he/him/his)

Will Kommor 🌵 @Will