The Last of Derp The Last of Derp

HAHAHA OMG NO WAY YOURE STILL ALIVE I THOUGHT YOU DIED OF CATERACTS

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

Studying Chinese in China

%u6211%u89C9%u5F97%u8FD9%u4E2A%u5F71%
u7247%u975E%u5E38%u53EF%u7B11%uFF0C%u 6211%u7684%u4E2D%u56FD%u59B9%u59B9%u4 E5F%u89C9%u5F97%u5F88%u597D%uFF0C%u59 79%u7B11%u4E86%u3002

Excellent way to teach the language even if it just meant for humour. The Chinese is clear too, did you say it? Like I wrote in Chinese my Chinese sister watched it and found it funny too. Keep it up, looking forward to lesson 2.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

5/5

Rarely do I review submissions, but this is in my top 3 of all time. Should have a much higher score.

Spazkid responds:

You can imagine why right?

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Epic Game

The best thing about this game is the replay value, you can come back to this in a week and have a tonne more new songs to play.

10/10!

Coffee Shop Coffee Shop

Kinda like...

Theme Park World, very enjoyable!

Hurry Bird Hurry Bird

Really nice first game!

Nice first game Snubby! Hoping to see many more to come! I love them games, sorta like the helicopter one if youve ever played it, voted 5! and everyone else should to!.

-SweetSkater-

Snubby responds:

Hah, thanks man. The helicopter game is the one I got inspired from, I tried to make this one better by adding music, orbs, menu, better graphics, etc. Thanks much!

I'M IN UR BOX! I'M IN UR BOX!

This is a meme

Meme i shall make it.

Paper-Shadow responds:

Hurrah!

Comic Preview: Electron Comic Preview: Electron

Why

Would you post a rough sketch of something you said isn't even good, when they specifically said no crap. Post it on deviantart or something...

Dylan-Bargas responds:

Sorry, but I rather not. I even want to mention I might not finish this. So I just thought I might as well put it up and get people's responses. Sorry if my artwork is crap, but that's the way I draw. Thanks for the comment. And no I won't post it up at Deviantart, I hate that place so much.